Our goal is to provide safe, effective, and fun instruction for all levels or experience, beginner thru advanced. Our private training and small classes are tailored to your needs. CONTACT US to schedule private training for your family or small group at your home or location of your choice, or schedule a Waco gun class ltc chl ccl License to Carry class.
With over 45 years of experience shooting and training others to use guns, ourCHIEF INSTRUCTOR is a highly trained expert Texas Department of Public Safety certified instructor with decades of college-level teaching experience. Brian knows how to make your learning fun and memorable. Click here to learn more.....
Having a gun does not make you safer. Knowing how to handle your gun does.
THE TOP FIVE REASONS FOR PROFESSIONAL GUN TRAINING
Article by Chief Instructor for Waco Gun Class, Brian Konzelman
In Texas, Many folks own a gun, and may even have taken a license to carry class, but have not developed the necessary skills and confidence to safely and effectively handle and use their gun.
Constitutional Carry, or Owning a gun does not somehow magically make one safer. The knowledge, training and skills of the person with the gun are what make it safe or unsafe.
While the License to carry class covers the legal aspects and laws concerning License to Carry, it does not include practical hands-on gun handling or range/shooting training. In the same way that getting a driver’s license does not make you a good driver, having your License To Carry does not mean that you are safe or competent with your gun skills.
It is very common for people to buy a gun, fire a few rounds at a paper target, and put the gun in their nightstand or gun safe. Unfortunately, if that person is not trained in how to safely and effectively use that gun in an emergency, it will be of no use to them.
Remember how you learned to play a musical instrument, or how you learned to drive? Someone had to show you how to do it, and you had to practice to develop the skills. In the same way, to develop gun carrying and shooting skills requires the right knowledge, instruction, and the right kind of practice.
And that is where THE TOP FIVE REASONS FOR PROFESSIONAL GUN TRAINING classes comes in. An experienced instructor can focus on your individual needs, answer your specific questions with correct information, and share their years of experience with you. You can rapidly learn and master the best ways to safely and confidently own, carry, shoot, store, and clean your guns.
Under the watchful eye of a professional experienced gun instructor, Your learning experience becomes safe and effective, helping you avoid the frustration of wasted time, wasted ammo, and dollars.
So here are THE TOP FIVE REASONS FOR PROFESSIONAL GUN TRAINING:
1. Safety -Number one for good reason. With our Pro Gun Training you will Learn the correct ways to handle, load, unload, carry, aim, shoot, and store your gun. Get this one right, there is no room for error here.
2. Savings - Save time and money You will save money, time, aggravation, and wasted ammo by working with a our pro gun trainers. Ammo is expensive, and your time is worth something! With pro gun training you will not have to waste thousands of rounds of ammo trying to figure out why your bullets are going low to the left. Repeating the same mistakes time after time has not proven to be an effective tactic.
3. Confidence - The right attitude. When you experience the thrill of getting it right, and see the results of good instruction and practice, you earn the confidence that only comes from mastery, and can then establish a successful and positive attitude.
4. Knowledge - Access to the right information Your instructor will help you take the direct path to the most appropriate information for your specific needs (or instead you could waste hundreds of hours trolling the internet and finding all the info that you don’t need or shouldn’t do.)
5. Skills - Learn and practice the right skills and drills right from the start. Your instructor can instantly spot problems and provide the correct drills for you to practice correctly. (Unlearning bad habits, and retraining after years of bad training habits is a real drag!)
Your decision to include a gun as one of the tools available for securing your home and safety is an important decision. Be sure you make the effort to learn how to correctly handle your firearm.
CONTACT US to find out more about training with our experienced professional trainers.
Cen Tex Gun Training llc serves the Central Texas Waco region, providing Gun Training classes, private and small group gun instruction and lessons, Texas license to carry, LTC CCL, concealed carry and home defense fundamentals classes. Schedule a custom Waco gun class or private class tailored to your family and friends at a home or location of your choice.Contact us with your ideas, questions, or suggestions!